Hello, wonderful person!
Our AMA was massive: 3 hours! And something pleasantly unexpected happened—actually, two unexpected things…
- Deep Dive: Forms of Art on Friday the 21st was engaging! We talked about things from drawing & painting, to creative writing, to music, movies & TV, and more
- Our AMA on Saturday (Apr 22nd) morning was more of a chill hangout in our #chill-hangout-vc but that’s what made it so comfortable for everyone; even one member who hasn’t spoken in VCs for a long time felt so comfortable they started talking again after a long time! On top of this, another member who’s been with us for a while but has never spoken at all before decided to say hello for the very first time!
- We’re planning our next Deep Dive event with the community
- I’m putting together a CNC course package for serious learners to get a complete flow and active guidance to learn CNC in a focused, dedicated way
How you can help
- I’m looking for someone who enjoys engaging online to help with hosting mini Discord events, so if you know anyone, let them know about Ugeddit!
- I would value help with brainstorming methods to monetize Ugeddit in an ethical way that creates value for our members; the CNC course is one idea I’m pursuing, and I’m open to others. If you know anyone who could help, I’d appreciate you sharing this with them to reach out